BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you having?

Go down 
+6
Kitty
deer
murph
mollyeile
eeyore
ruthie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mollyeile

What are you having? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm hiding in the bookshop- or at least it feels lik it - went in briefly this evening and left with four books - oops
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

zippee dee doo dah..i'm here!!

flower flower

god i'm all excited bout teh ball on saturday now....i can't wait to get all glammed up....will post up some pics for ye next week....

so hows everyone ?

any craic ?
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 pm

I take it ya like reading then Moll......... lol!

Well Murphus... I made it........
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Oh mollyeile, I'm so jealous. I love love love buying books - what did you buy, tell me tell me......

cat
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Hiya Kitty...........
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:11 pm

I love reading - both H2B and I are confirmed bookworms. This evenings purchases were mostly chick-lit - the new Cathy Kelly, the new Tara Heavey, A Chang of Heart by Judi Picoult and some random book I got cheap.

I wouldn't mind but I have a basket full of stuff to read upstairs plus a few books I had to put on the bookshelf cos the basket was too full (Books usually only go to the shelves when they've been read)
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

The last book I read was Angels in My Hair...........brill book....I think Murph was reading it the same time as me.........

The one before that was Hush Hush....was stuck to it for days...if I could have gotten away with reading while driving I would have done it!!!
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Anyone going to watch that Josef Fritzel Documentry tonight.....I'm between 2 minds whether to watch it or not!!!!
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 pm

What channel is it on - I might give it a look if it's not too disturbing
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 pm

mollyeile wrote:
What channel is it on - I might give it a look if it's not too disturbing

It's on Sky2 at 9.....I'm like you...don't know whether I will stomach watching it or not!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Yehhhy Dizzy, you found us!!

I'm watching the last episode of Mistresses - love it, really don't want it to end. And then... the last ever episode of Battlestar Gallactica - DH is devastated, I shall have to find a way to cheer him up later.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

cat
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Kitty I'm sure DH will be very """ Happy""" with the cheering up your gonna give him..... I love you I love you I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Hrrmph, didn't take long for the durtyness to start..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Alice - if you're referring to me making my darling husband happy by way of making him a cup of tea and treating him to a biscuit with it, then you really do appear to have a terribly low opinion of us biatches.. Honestly, can a wife not make her husband a simple cup of tea these days...???!!
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Well I'm shocked Shocked that ya thought I was referring to """" Happy"""" as a duuuurty reference...Nope....not I...uhuh....never.
I was merely stating that Kitty would be appreciated very much by her DH by her actions, whatever they may be. It could be a nice meal....a night of him havng total control of the remote....a nice game of his fav game, ie scrabble etc etc.....
Now please tell me where one would find Duuuurt in that please....

On a differ note, What did yis think of DHW...dunno about ye but I spent most of the time shouting at the damm telly telling Edie to put the dam paper in the fax machine...LOL
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Just popping in to say hi. Was out at a meeting and didn't get home til after 10. There's a big glass of wine calling my name!
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:08 am

Howaryis Very Happy
Books...I've been going mad too, I'm in the middle of The Kite Runner and about 2 others but still keep buying. Since I started the book club, I've never read as much, it was a great kick start!
I watched that Fritzl documentary but fell asleep half way through. But I think we sky plussed it, so I'll get back to it when I'm more awake.
Was it good?

Red or white Mia?
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 am

Ruthie......I turned off Fritzel half way through... My stomach was turning to be honest.

How we all doing today???
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Cos I know you Dizzy. I know you. Roigh?

I watched the Fritzl documentary - scary stuff. He really was extraordinarily devious. It sort of defeats me how his wife allowed him back following his first conviction - but she seems to have been completely dominated by him.

Where can I buy watch batteries?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Alice wrote:

Where can I buy watch batteries?

Sorry Alice, the only batteries I ever buy are for my rampant rogering rabbit!!
(Okay so I'm kidding, but let's face it, you started the sex talk....!)

cat
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh my goodness, Kitty said the "s" word - oh dear me how very shocking, unseemly and all that stuff.

I just need batteries for my watch (ya tart)
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:24 pm

ALICE.....its ok you can buy a battery for you watch in the jewellers flower

now rampant rabbits and batteries w...wouldnt you be flippin broke from them...?? anyone chance using the rechargable ones in it ??

well its a chilly night down south girls...theres a slight wind howling about ...brrr

so any newssss??
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

Jewellers is the place alright Alice.

Don't talk to me about the Rampant Rabbit Murph...it ates batteries. Look out me window there...

What are you having? - Page 3 Pile-of-used-batteries-photo
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 am

A Ruthie......would ya not tidy up those oul batteries form outside your window...........tut!!!

So how we all doing today??

Kitty....lovin the pic mrs....is it your cat? Awwwww cat

Well the weekend is nearly upon us again...where is the time going at all.

This day week the Easter Hols are starting...Please God the weather will pick up when they are off.....I'll go mental if they are in under me feet for a fortnight!!!!!

Let's all get down on our knees and pray for good weather....Alice..you start!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes, my dears, I know I can get a watch battery @ the jewellers but the fecker wants €20 for it an' I'm not payin' that! DH used to buy watch batteries at a €1 shop but they don't stock them anymore.

I don't need a rampant rabbit - becaause DH..... okay maybe best not to go into too much detail.

Now, Dizzy wants a prayer for rain - hokay - I'm on it Dizzy. ....

Murph, if you are feeling chilly in your southerly regions maybe you should put some undies on - keep yer bum warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you having?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: