BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you having?

Go down 
+6
Kitty
deer
murph
mollyeile
eeyore
ruthie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

What are you having? Empty
PostSubject: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 am

Mine's a wine (bottle of red please) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 am

What are you having? Barman

What dya reckon...will he do?
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am

Mine is a double anything once its strong!!!
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 am

Waheyyyy! Hi Eeyore...double frozen margherita it is
What are you having? Margarita
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Pina colada for me please!
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm

The smell of pina coladas and southern comfort just remind me of being sick(and harvey wallbangers and cider haha)
Here you go Mollyeile
What are you having? Ist2_2818298-cocktails-collection-pina-colada
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 pm

well be jaysus ruthie....would you lookit....its a fab place you got urself here!! Smile

we may just get pished every night!!

i'm off to have a big bubbly bath now..been gardening all evening and i ache all over Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deer

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm

I shall have a double mojito if there's such a thing. Think it'll affect my breast milk?!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Yehhy, I finded you -spot of bother with the bouncers on the door, but here I am..

Jaysus, I'd kill for a double strawberry dacquiri thanks

So, just so I'm sure - do we have to keep posting on iwol now as well as swing by here??!!

cat
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to say - not too sure I'm impressed with being referred to as a biatch... not in my nature you know!!

cat
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:05 am

What are you having? Mohito

There ya go Deer, the beauty of the virtual mojito is you can have 20 if you want...babs will never know the difference!!

What are you having? Strawberry-daiquiri

Kitty, your virtual strawberry dacquiri...20 or 30 of those and you won't mind being a biatch one bit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello Girlies,

Oh tis loverly Ruthie. Yea, I had a wee spot of bother with the bouncer too - but eventually persuaded him!

I suppose we can continue to post on IWOL while it lasts.....

I'm thinkin' of going to the North on Monday - I am off work and the DDs are off school - wonder if the traffic will be impossible though.
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Are lots of schools off Alice? Mine are in Crying or Very sad

Murphus will you come and do my garden? Not much to do...tidying,pruning, grass cutting, small drainage problem clown
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Not sure Ruthie what other schools are off. Seems a bit mean to drag them in for the one day - though I suppose we will have to make up the day again sometime.
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:43 pm

mine are off school too!!

well i had a fantastic surprise this evening...gracie popped in !! Very Happy ...they were on thier way to kerry and just dropped by.....holy crap girls the house was in a state Embarassed ...and emily had fallen about 30mins before and had split her head off the tap in teh bath ...dinner was on , and i had just made gluten free dough for a pizza for my dinner...it was hectic to say the least!!

but it was the best surprise i could have got to have them just pop in!! Very Happy

ooh i rekon the traffic could be hectic alice..but sure go as early as you can and enjoy the day....great bargains up there its so worth the journey ...if only i was nearer!!

course i'll sort out your garden ruthie...its the one job i love..i'd stay at it all day!! i spent almost 3 hours out yesterday i had got some rotted horse manure and i was top dressing all the rhubarb..planting some fruit trees and bushes...then i emptied all my pots of teh old soil..[7wheel barrows] and had to put that on the compost heap.....and just started to tidy the yard when i realised i hadnt even startyed dinner ..so i had to come in!!

tomrrow is lawn cutting, and a general tidy up and i hope to get a trip to the garden centre for soil and flowers ...i want all the tubs planted up and growing for the communion in 8 weeks!! Very Happy ...we are having the family all back to ours so i want it looking nice ..

got a new bra today girls....its a halter neck one...i never even knew there was such a thing!! its to wear to the magicmum ball in 2 weeks time!! i'm all excited as i am going to be a girl for a day...i'm even having my fake tan put on !! i've bought new silver shoes..its so exciting bounce bounce flower

so how are ye all doing ?
drink up deer sure baby always sleep better after a few!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

It is mean Alice, I want a lie-in!!
Murph, you would piss yourself if you saw the size of my garden, but I've been mad busy with all sorts of stuff and find it hard to even get the shopping in and clothes washed affraid
Tell Gracie to get her arse in here when she gets home! That was a lovely surprise for you. Is Em ok?
I swear there weren't enough hours in the day today, I was tearing around like a mad yoke. Whenever I was home, I had to update the school website which takes aaaaages now as it's so big.
Me biggest two are in at a gig, ds's band are playing and dd is there in a worshipping capacity.Dh is getting them, so I have a nice cold Miller.

Have yis seen yerman over there...bit odd...

What are you having? Funny0108
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:55 pm

hiya ruthie...ya em was grand again...she settled herself after a while..and a bag of frozen peas on the lump...!

well i have just bought a dress for the communion..i hope it will be ok now....
http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/p.do/women/petites/petite-floral-embellished-dress?Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Nao=0&groupId=543777240&Nu=pca_id&SNtk=prod_mb_promo_offer_id&Np=1&SN=151+4294484650&Ntt=543777240&D=543777240&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=543777240&N=151+4294484650&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=543777240&phsView=G&phsView=G&pageSize=12

thats it there girls..what do ye think...ok for the communion..? not ott is it ? i saw another mams dress the other day and its fab, i had a trousers and cami bought but when i saw her dress i felt a bit under dressed and what i got is all black too and maybe its a bit too dull for the day ..

ahh ruthie my garden is just over a half acre and i love it...it needs so much more time to get it right really..but today i planted up my pots..well most of them! and we planted 48 peas.....now just wait for them to sprout so we can plant them...ooh i i need a digger in to take the surface off the garden area so i can set me spuds and onions!! Smile

ooh ur ds band...rock music is it ? ....well i doubt its classical !! enjoy ur beer ruthie...i can't drink beer anymore now with being diagnosed coeliac..but i can have wine and cider and spirits..so alls not lost!!

hi to all the girls who have made the move over from iwol...hows ye all

hiya alice..hows the family
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 am

Murphus, that dress is gorgeous! It's not ott at all, it'll be perfect.
Ds's band is indeed rock music, it went well, though apparently security weren't great and the stage dives started to get out of hand so the last band didn't get to play at all as it had to finish early. They had a great time anyways, the grown up bands were really nice to ds backstage so he was delighted.
I don't know when I'll get around to the garden, there's no time at all these days. Tomorrow, have 2 concerts in the kids' school, ballet after school, get them all back for dinner, then bed, then I'm back in to practice for a gig on Thursday...that won't finish till about midnight Suspect
But we need to try and sort out drainage this year...maybe we'll win the lotto and just move Very Happy

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend...there's a house full of smalluns here, niece and nephew slept over, so loadsa noise affraid
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 am

Oooh nice prock Murph! You'll be the belle of the ball. cheers

All is well with me thanks Murph - Jamie has a nasal infection - I thought it was an ear infection but the doc said the nasal infection was causing
pressure on his ears - poor wee lad. He is on the up curve now.

We are gong to NI tomorrow - just for a bit of food shopping and meds. I know, unpatriotic - but needs must.

Murph, I didn't know you were coeliac? When were you diagnosed?

Hi to the rest you IWOL's transplanted. Smile
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm

ahh thanks girls...i like the dress can't wait for it to arrive now till i try it on ...i have a fab black little jacket that i bought for the communion so im going to wear that with it...just need black shoes now Laughing

alice , i was just diagnosed 3 weeks ago...its a huge change for me...i didn't eat bread for the last year anyway but gluten is in so much foods its hard to get to grip with it all...and being veggie is an extra thing to have to think about too...my protein intake is down now so i need to rectify that....i've begun eating tofu [yucky] , and butter beans [yummy] Laughing , so its alot of change...but i am very wary of eating out as food can be cross contaminated so easily and if i eat something thats been with gluten i will end up having the squits for hours;....so i tend to just bring fruit and rice cakes everywhere with me now!!

love the sound of the band ruthie....theres a few lads down here near me that have a rock band..they were in teh college battle of the bands last yr and done very well..not sure if they won but may have come second.....they are brilliant...can't remember the band name though.. Embarassed , its great to see such enthusiasm for the rock bands cheers

ok girls..i best check my brown bread in teh oven !
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 am

Tia Maria and Lucozade pleze daaalinn Cool
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 am

What are you having? 6EMpEPg1I4

How's Gracie?! Did you have a nice weekend?
Murph, that sounds like a pain in the ass, I hate rice cakes. My friend uses spelt flour for her young fella, she makes lovely stuff for him.
Alice, enjoy the trip, bring us back a present What a Face

My ds split up with his gf last night, he was devastated the poor thing. It'd been 9 or 10 months so his first big break up.
On the good news front, my cockatiel has finally mastered the Addams family theme tune, I have a feeling I'm going to regret teaching him it, though...
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:52 am

Love the Gaff Ruthie Whens the opening party? drunken
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 am

Had a ball the w/e and I needed a big hug from me buddy so that made it a great w/e.

Wedding was brilliant and the cramps were sooo handsome and well behaved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Heehee, love the avatar Gracie Very Happy

Jaysis, mad day here, I'd love nothing more than a big aul party now bounce
I'm sure we'll all get lashed tomorrow though, we can slip some vodka into Alice's orange squash if she's not playing ball Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you having?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: