BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you having?

Go down 
+6
Kitty
deer
murph
mollyeile
eeyore
ruthie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
mollyeile

What are you having? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 am

Happy birthday Murph (at least belatedly). Hope your dad is continuing to improve.

All well here. Having a busy start to the week but I'ld much prefer it that way!
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

Never thought I would say this but I am glad hubby is gone back to work, I have spent the morning hoovering and washing the floors!! its never the same when they do it is it???
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am

Ah belated birthday wishes Murph. Forgetting everyone's birthday since the demise of IWOL. Delighted to hear your Dad is improving a bit.

Ruthie, that does sound a bit like shingles - which caused by the same virus as chickenpox but the fact that she hasn't had chickenpox doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't got shingles. Poor love, shingles can be very painful - I've had it twice.

Eeyore, would you not buy a few toys or books for the childer?

Dreading to think what this budget holds!
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Do you not know I NEVER buy anything for the kids!!!!! or thats what they tell me, their rooms tell a different story! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Ah bless! Mine are equally deprived Sad
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 pm

And of course they always say it when you are out!! and other people just look!!!!

Today would be my cousins birthday. Its nearly 3 years since she dropped dead of a massive heart attack. Had been doing pretty well but in the last 2 hours its just come on me all of a sudden and keep breaking down crying, my eyes are raw from the crying. Can't believe how much it still hurts 3 years on! can't even imagine what my cousin, aunt and uncle are feeling today.
Back to top Go down
deer

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 pm

found ye again - thanks molly!!!

I lost the link as I forgot iwol was going offline!!

Murph even though I'm talking to you on face book happy bday and so glad your dad doing well

I got properly sozzled on saturday night!! Yipee!! And a whole load of langers tried to crack onto me so wasn't doing too bad for a wan with a two month old!! So needed it!

Spanx are evil though to get off when drunk!!

Does the mini pill make you put on weight does anyone know? Cos I started it last week and have put on half a stone!! Yikes... or else the weighing scales is just evil!!

Eeyore while i was writing the post yours came in - so sorry hun
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Oh Eeyore pet - I'm so sorry. Sending huge hugs your way.

Ruthie, Murph,
Can any of you remember where in Italy Millie lived? I'm sure it was near Rome - just a bit worried cos of the earthquake. I've sent her a mail asking if she is okay.
Back to top Go down
deer

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 am

bye bye fianna fail..... the dirty robbing bastards Mad Mad Mad Just wait until one of them calls to the door... if they dare show their faces for the local elections that is...
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 am

You said it Deer - I think I'll be dropping an e-mail to my local shower tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Alice, I don't remember exactly where she lived, just that it was near Rome, wasn't she moving back here though?
Eeyore, big hugs for you hon, anniversaries and birthdays are always so hard to get through.
Deer...spanx...now there's something they never thought of taxing Very Happy
Y'know, on paper we get a lot in every month, but with mortgage,car loan(nothing fancy just what we need for 7) 5 kids(doctors,dentists,uniforms, schoolbooks and all the incidental things like paying for junior cert etc that are always cropping up), we actually never have any extra for savings, holidays,meals out or any of that stuff. And I look in other peoples shopping trolleys in awe at some of the stuff they can afford.
And now we're going to have way less. Ah well.
Murph, happy belated birthday, we'll have to get the murphus dictionary out one of these nights once you're over the worry about your Dad.
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Well fingers crossed this shower of w^nkers will be gone in June.. but think back to the medical card fiasco and afterwards in the polls it was the elderly who had the most support for the government - ironic or wha'?! That's why I wouldn't be putting money on this crowd going - sure a massive % of eligible voters don't bother their backsides to vote anyway, and they still have the nerve to give out about the leadership of the country. I hope there's a really big push to encourage voters to get out and vote.
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 am

They'll only be gone in June if there's a general election - the current plan is only for local (council) elections and the European Elections but it will at least afford us all a chance to tell them what we think of them. It is possible the greens could walk if they have a bad local election which would probably cause the government to fall and we could have a general election later in the year, possibly with Lisbon Mark II which I believe is scheduled for September / October somethime - they won't put on with the other stuff in june in case we use it to tell them where to go.
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

to hell with the recession..to hell with the budgie from hell Very Happy

my daddy got out of intensive care today and is now well enough to be on a regular ward!! how good is that Laughing Laughing ......all the money in the world couldnt help him last week....so now i have a new philosophy......as long as we have enough to get by each day....then lifes ok....
money isnt everything..sure it helps..sure it buys us nice things....but feck it , i much prefer to be able to live life, have my dad in full health and we will think about cut backs at another time...

chin up girls...it will all work out!!

and yes ruthie...i think a murphus dictionary is well in order at this stage!! flower flower

and to any of ye how smoke..girls try to give them up...they are evil , the amount of suffering it has caused my dad in teh past week is beyond belief....so to any of ye..please do try...its for ur own good....

not sure bout milly alice..i know i had her address...will look for my address book in the morning its in the car!! she is still initaly as far as i know..she had another baby lately didnt she..

take it easy wimmins.....be good and if ye can't be good be careful Laughing Laughing
safe sex is better than no sex!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 am

Yayhay...................Im back!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Gawd...that was a long week with no lap top..........

How ye all doing???

Just going to go read back and stuff.....

Back in a bit!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh that is great Murph about your Dad. Delighted for you pet.

Just got a mail from Milly - she and Fab and babies (2) are all fine. They are no longer living in Italy. Relieved to hear they are ok.

Yes, I do believe we require a Murphus dictionary - and could we possibly get our hands on that book Ruthie was working on - remember, her childcare one?

I prayed for you all at the Mass of the Lords' Supper - I was ministering - and no Murph, I didn't have a crafty swally of the altar wine while the priest wasn't looking!

PML @ yer wan tryin' to get outta the Spanx while a little tipsy!

I'm away to NI in the morning so I'll wish you all a very Happy Easter and talk soon my dears.

Last edited by Alice on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deer's undies!)
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 am

hi girlies,

just to let ye all know in case ye don't iwol is back up but its in disguise....its now

www.talk4ireland.com

do drop in and have a chat...

fab day isn't it..

happy easter everyone...

alice...great to hear milly and coare doing well and are safe and sound.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you having?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: