BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you having?

Go down 
+6
Kitty
deer
murph
mollyeile
eeyore
ruthie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

What are you having? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Sending a hug to you too. Keep the faith xxx
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Jesus Murph (((((((hugs)))))) hope your dad is ok and you are too.

Hubby starts working on Monday thankfully, will kind of miss the bits he had started doing in the house while he was notworking!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Eeyore, good luck to your DH on Monday - an' sure maybe he could attend to little bits in the house in the evenings! (Alice giggles slightly hysterically).

Murph, how are things?
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah won't hold my breath just in case I suficate!!! Smile

How is everyone today, very busy in work. Should have been out at 2 but ended up staying till 4.15 then brought 2 hours of work home with me. I know I shouldn't complain as I will get paid for it but I do like a bit of me time every now and again!!
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm

hi girls..thanks for the well wishes..well dad is over his op thank god..its been alot harder than we would have hoped for ..instead of a triple by pass he had to have a 5 artery by pass ..so he was almost 6 hours in theatre Crying or Very sad ....he is recovering good the doc says..my mam is with him and says he is ok , he is all wired up but looks ok!
i'm sure shes not tellin me cause i'm like a great big bowl of jelly!! Very Happy Very Happy , but she assures me he i ok , so thats the main thing...i will go to see him on sunday ..i just hope he look sa bit better by thenother wise i will be a blubbering mess again!! Embarassed

but thank god for the wonderful staff who managed to bring him through such a terrible operation Smile
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank god hes ok! Can't even imagine what you were going through waiting for him to come out of surgery.
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Murph, great to hear all is well and your dad came through the op well. Yikes, is that a quintuple by pass? You must have been so worried.

DD1 passed her SJA exam - and now wants €170 for a uniform! Heaven's sake doesn't she know there is a recession!
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Pardon my ignorance but what is an SJA?

Glad to hear your dad's op is safely over Murph.

Am just home from seeing my brother off - he's gone to live in Oz, probably for good.

Let H2B drive home on the motorway (I'm bold but couldn't face the drive through town).

Off up the North on Saturday - lots of shopping planned -especially for me!!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi Molly
Oh buy me somethin' lovely on yer travels won't you?

Are you sad about your bro? Oz is a long way off.

SJA is St. John's Ambulance - she did the exam last week and got results this week.
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Good on her Alice.

Yeah I'm a bit sad about my bro especially since it is likely to be forever -he'll be home in December for my wedding ut I'm not sure when I'll see he him again after that - he probably won't come home every year and I'm planning to have a family asap so it could be a couple of years. Thankfully with Skype and e-mail it's much easier to stay in touch - although he's not the best for answering his big sister!!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I was talking to Dizzy earlier and her laptop is gone belly-up soooo she isn't online but asked me to pass her best wishes to you all.

yer all very quiet what's happenin'?
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Busy busy busy!!! First time I have sat down today.

Any nice plans for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I've had a crazy bust day. Was up the North shopping for most of the day. Queues were crazy in Sainsbury's - we got there at eight and by 9.30 all 27 tills were open and there was a 20 minute delay at each. Then we did some shopping there before heading out to the outlet in Banbridge. Got a few nice bits for myself. I am absoloutely shattered after it all!!
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Good god that just shows you how many people are going up!

All quite here, just did a photo shoot for the press for the Tag Rugby Summer Season.

Hoping to get out tomorrow for a drive and a walk.
Back to top Go down
mollyeile

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm off to Galway tomorrow - himself is going to the hurling. The things we do for love!
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Tell me about it!
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am

Weird, I thought I posted here yesterday, I must've got sidetracked before hitting send and one of my little gremlins got at the keyboard!
Murph, glad your Dad got through the op okay, and hope he's in great form for your visit today.
Alice, well done to your dd, that's great.
That's mad that Sainsburys was so busy that early, puts me off going up even more!! Though I'd love the savings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm

hi girls...i havent read back....meant to post that daisy has no computer at the moment...she canbe found rocking in a corner in portlaoise!!

well my dad took a bad turn yesterday and was not well at all....i've been to galway today to see him and he is ok..he has a good colour but has to be on oxygen and a neubiliser....hoping to get some of the tubes out tomorrow so that might help him...he had to egt a few pints of blood too, so please god the next 24hours will help him alot!

i will check in againsoon ...thanks girls
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh Murph you really seem to be going through the mill, hope your dad gets will soon. can't even imagine what you are going through.

Well I evenually have my day off off, only down side is I have ot be up at 7 in the morning to drive hubby to Kilkenny to collect his company van for the new job. Then home to do the kids rooms, can't see the floor anymore!
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Murph, sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. I hope things improve soon.

Best of luck to your DH Eeyore.
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks Alice, not looking forward to the early start myself but it will be worth it to have him back working again and not climbing the walls.
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 am

Eeyore, I hope he appreciates you Very Happy
I'd say Dizzy is rocking in a corner alright, she's probably rocked a large hole in the ground by now!
Murph, hope your Dad is much better today and gets some of the tubes out like you're hoping for, will be thinking of him.

Dd has a weird little rash on her ankle, I've seen a few different rashes over the years but not this particular one, maybe one of you have.
It's a kind of red patch of skin about 2-3 inches round with little sores in places. It's not itchy but seems to be quite painful. I would be thinking shingles but she hasn't had chicken pox yet. Anyway, booked the doc for tomorrow to be on the safe side.

Hope you're all well, looks like it's going to be a crappy week weather wise No
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 am

Ruthie, doesn't sound nice at all best to get it checked out. Its probably just a little thing but just to be on the safe side!

Well hubby gone to work, kids bored bored bored, you would think they had nothing to play with!!!

Miseble weather here!! Got my valueclub vouchers 178 euro yipppppppeeeeeeeeee bounce bounce going to keep it for a while and hopfully lose some more weight and get new clothes!!!

Murph how is your dad today??
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 am

hi girls...thanks ...well dad is a bit improved..they have removed teh 5 freddies from dads neck this morning , plus the bloods line and one other tube, so he shoudl begin to feel more comfortable soon....he is tsill on oxygen and caught for breathe but i was speaking to him on the phone this morning for a couple of minutes....its so good to hear his voice again!!
it was my birthday yesterday and even i forgot!! Shocked ...but i got the best present a girl couldhope for a hug from her dad!! ..i will be heading to galway again tomorrow , so please god he will be a bit improved agian by then...

thank you so much for the thoughts prayers and well wishes..i'm certain every one of them are helping get him through!!

ruthie ..re the rash...theres a virus going round that brings out this rash. ..mini's daughter onmagicmum had it...she had a pic up of it the other night, but it went after 12 hours..like urs wasnt sore,itchy ..no temp...it was just there.....it went and reappeared after 24hours again ,....but as far as i knwo doc said it shoudl be ok .....best of luck at teh docs today!

thanks againgirls..
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 am

Ah Murph belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like your dad is on the path to recovery. Hopefully he will be feeling even better for your visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you having?   What are you having? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you having?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: