BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question for all you Mums...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Question for all you Mums... Empty
PostSubject: Question for all you Mums...   Question for all you Mums... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 am

Do you think, considering our current economic climate (and yes, I hate that phrase too..), that pregnant woment might avail of a service where they could hire formal/party outfits for events? They could be hired for specific events or for lengths of time.

Just curious...
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: Question for all you Mums...   Question for all you Mums... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 am

kitty i think i read somewhere that you can hire maternity formal dresses already here ...

and a few weeks ago wasn't it on the dragons den about a company going setting something similar to this up and they were turned down for money ..?? i'm only thinking it was anyway...i know there was a handbag hiring thing turned down but as far as my brain goes i'm thinking so was maternity wear ...

i'm not preggers...dont plan to be preggers but i doubt i would hire a formal dress....with the price cuts everywhere its alot cheaper to get things now...

thats just my thoughts anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

PostSubject: Re: Question for all you Mums...   Question for all you Mums... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 pm

And think of all the potential fluids that could ruin expensive dresses...eewww! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Question for all you Mums...   Question for all you Mums... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Murph - am thinking also along the lines though of maternity bridal wear, ie bridesmaids dresses. My twin sister was six months pregnant for my wedding, couldn't buy anything too far in advance 'cos obviously she didn't know what size she was going to be, but also was fecked if she was going to pay out big money for something she would definitely only get one wear out of. Luckily she managed to get something and had it altered but she'll never wear it again. And then shoes etc as well. I know, as far as she was concerned, she would certainly have hired out something if she could have.

SIL and I thinking it might be something to look into..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all you Mums...   Question for all you Mums... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all you Mums...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: