BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Dizzy
Mia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 am

Are you all gone over to the new site?
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:44 am

Hay mrs......yeah we are all over on http://www.talk4ireland.com/site/index.php?option=com_agora&Itemid=54

Come on over mrs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 pm

I've had a lurk but I don't like it Sad Our little enclave is gone
Back to top Go down
murph

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 am

i know how you feel mia...i didnt like it at the start either....different lay out, and i was lost as in how to reply and stuff like that ...but in effect its teh same as iwol always was...theres no new posters its still just us really.... Very Happy
go on do drop in ..even one post to say hello....

so how are you doing anyways..?? any more shows coming up to keep you busy ??

we have communion here in less than 2 weeks now so its all systems go.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah Mia.....it's the same ol gang in there...........it fine when ya get used to it....C'mon....we don't want ya to miss out!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Mia, Lovely to hear from you. What's happenin?

Like Dizzy, I didn't really like the other site either - not the same as IWOL but still same people.

How're things with you?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Awww thanks ladies!

I've never thought of myself as a feminist and I do post on boards and AAM but IWOL was my girly haven. I know it was necessary to open up the new site to everyone but I miss IWOL!

All's well here. Making travel plans as ever!! No shows, just a choral festival in New Ross next month but we're rehearsing a lot for that anyway. Have started househunting again as well, saw a house at the weekend across the street from one we wanted to buy but got outbid on 2 years ago, well this one was literally half the price of the one 2 years afo :O

May is a crazy month workwise. Might be down your way Murph, will drop you a text if I am and see if we can grab a coffee or something!

I miss you all. Will give the other site a go when I get the chance. Hope everyone's doing okay and all the patients are in good health

xxx
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Mia,
Aren't you glad you were outbid now, you would've lost loads affraid Everything happens for a reason.
I'm not mad about the new site either, but then I've always been change-resistant Laughing Took me months to prise myself from RC and join iwol in the first place.
At the moment I'm twitter-resistant, can't see the point and I wouldn't have loads of spare time, when I do I'm catching up with e mails or texts.
Or reading...I just finished The Kite Runner...omg, if you haven't read it READ IT!! Overwhelming totally and brilliant.
Hope yis are all good xxx
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
murph

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 am

that would be lovely mia if you are down this way!! give me a shout and we will grab a coffee somewhere!!

i'm not into the twitter thing either ruthie...deb loves it, but i just cant see the sense in it at all!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

"Change resistant" - I love it. I'm gonna use that phrase myself.
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Well ladies, this is it...Swine flu confirmed case here No
And with those shaggers at the helm we're all doomed What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
eeyore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 pm

I didn't realise we were still using here too!! Holy god all these forums I am posting on I nearly need a check list!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Oh Janey nobody posting here? Where is Mia and Ruthie?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

No point in being in here on my own. Really don't like the new site though so haven't registered.
Back to top Go down
eeyore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Ah Mia come along once you get use to it you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: The Bar!-
Jump to: