BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOL wedding report deleted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

WOL wedding report deleted Empty
PostSubject: WOL wedding report deleted   WOL wedding report deleted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Just got a PM on WOL asking about my wedding by someone planning an Adare wedding. She said my report was gone. Went on to WOL and sure enough, anything posted before 22 November 2004 is gone and my joining date is reset to that date.

I'm quite sad about this, didn't keep a copy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
murph

PostSubject: Re: WOL wedding report deleted   WOL wedding report deleted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:22 am

aww that is terrible mia...but you got married in adare..was it the manor..?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: WOL wedding report deleted   WOL wedding report deleted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 am

I suppose with everything up there they are cleaning up but they could have contacted users to tell them giving them notice to copy anything they wanted. Don't understand the change in sign update - that is a weird one!!
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: WOL wedding report deleted   WOL wedding report deleted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 pm

No Murph, I was a Dunraven gal. Got married in the church in Adare too, these new brides don't know how easy they have it now that Fr Moriarty is gone Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOL wedding report deleted   WOL wedding report deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOL wedding report deleted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: Biatches with stuff on their mind-
Jump to: