BiatchesOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BiatchesOnline

Chatty place for biatches to hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxic Niceness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Ever get sick of people who are constantly nice and helpful and sweeter than sugar? I work with one and she's driving me crazy. It's just not natural!!!!!!!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 am

She's nice ALL month? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Dizzy

Dizzy

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 am

She's on something!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Nice, and friendly and polite and helpful and downright irritating!! It's as if she's a 10 year old child and not a 30 something woman. It really is un-nerving and I'm starting to really get stressed by it. Nobody is that nice Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ruthie
Admin
ruthie

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 am

Give her a kick up the arse Mia, see how nice she is after that. Say you were just testing something if she asks.
Back to top Go down
https://biatchesonline.forumotion.net
Alice

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh yeah, I know the sort - there is one in our office too - luckily, I don't work directly with her......
Back to top Go down
murph

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

make her a nice cuppa mia nad add in some laxative....shoudl get her out of your face for a while....

make sure theres no loo roll in there too....that will keep her in the bog all day!! Very Happy

no i'm not evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:45 pm

I like your style Murph Very Happy Alas she only drinks fancy schmancy teas she keeps in her drawer, none of the common teabags for madam!

Today she was out sick, bliss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toxic Niceness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Niceness   Toxic Niceness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxic Niceness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BiatchesOnline :: Chillin Biatches :: Biatches with stuff on their mind-
Jump to: